Monday, March 4, 2013

D.P's Story

This is D.P.
The December before last a co-worker of mine found an abandoned puppy behind her outdoor trashcan. She brought the puppy up to work. She couldn't keep her and most of the people she asked couldn't keep her either. 

She was a brown and black bundle and she was all wrapped up in a red and blue blanket. I couldn't resist her baby face. I lived with my grandfather and knew he wouldn't be happy if I brought home another dog so I sneaked her home and kept her hidden. When he found her he let her stay. I told him I was trying to find her a home. He accepted that and let me be.

When we moved into our new house D.P, still not having a home moved with us. She is now a year and three months old and she recently had six puppies. That's how this blog came to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment