Saturday, March 30, 2013

Six Weeks!

Although I was without internet access for a while due to moving into a new house, I still wanted to take profile pictures of each of the puppies once they turned six weeks old. I took a few shots of each of them. Here are I present to you the six pictures that came out the best. So, now, in no particular order, may I present....


MAGDALENA

MARILYN

MICHAELA

JEAN-LUC

HUMPHREY

ALISTAIR


So far, we have only found a new home for Maggie. We will not be parting ways with Humphrey and I doubt if Jean-Luc is going anywhere, either. I want to keep all six of them, they are so precious! But it would be expensive to feed all six of them. :/

For the next few posts I'm going to be taking an individual look at each of the puppies and write a bit about them, giving them an actual profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment