Saturday, April 6, 2013

A Blast From The Past

 There were photos on my camera that never got posted because I took them without realizing that my old computer didn't allow me to put in a memory card. So, now I give you a blast from the past. These pictures were taken when the six were four weeks old.

Top(left to right) Alistair, Maggie; Bottom(Left to right) Mac, Marilyn, Jean-Luc

From left to right: Jean-Luc, Alistair, Marilyn, Michaela, (Either Maggie or Humphrey is beneath Jean-Luc)
I believe all six of them were in my lap(some not seen) when this picture was taken.

Alistair, 4 weeks

Humphrey, 4 weeks
At times I miss when they were this size. I mean, I could pick them up with one hand! But then I remind myself, 

When they were this size you constantly worried.

When they were this size you couldn't sleep through the night.

When they were this size you had to help nurse six babies.

Of course, I love them at the size they are now. They are growing into who they are going to be. Developing their personalities and it is great. I love watching them grow.

I hope you enjoyed this blast from the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment