Friday, April 12, 2013

Michaela is good at keeping secrets!

Today, we're working on a surprise for all of our lovely fans.

The "we" is Michaela (that little girl is a genius mastermind, I tell ya!), Jean-Luc, Humphrey, and myself. And of course, it will be in memory of little Alistair.

So, I just realized that a surprise means that we can't say what it is.

Does that mean I have to write a whole entire blog post that's actually about something.

She thinks keeping secrets from you is hilarious!

You have probably figured out by now that the puppies are back to good health. Although, Humphrey did get a little sick today. I'm not sure why. It may have been the antibiotic. He and Jean-Luc are still taking it.

Michaela bit my face this morning. This is how she wakes me up every morning. So, I decided to turn the tables on her.

I kissed her so fast that she didn't even have a chance to open her mouth! You have no idea how fast that means you have to be.

Wasn't it yesterday that she looked like this?

Blast From The Past: Michaela, 2 weeks old

New pictures of The Awesome Six coming soon!

Don't forget.

We have a surprise for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment