Friday, April 5, 2013

Home Sweet Home

Maggie and Marilyn went to their new home today.

They were both adopted into the same family.

That comforts me.

Magdalena, Marilyn, Michaela, Alistair, Humphrey, and Jean-Luc at 4 weeks.
I did cry a little, though.

I was doing fine. We were riding in the car. Listening to the music. Both of them in my lap. Then Maggie looked up at me.

She just gave me this look.

And I teared up. 

I couldn't help it.

Maggie: Her eyes are weapons of mass cuteness.
Maggie did fine when we around the people sitting in the unit. Marilyn was shaky and cried. They were both more comfortable when they were with their sister.

Marilyn (7 1/2 weeks) was nervous but did okay when with her sister.

I'm so glad I didn't have to separate them.

I think they'll be fine since they stuck together.

I should get updates often on how they are doing since the girl who took them works with my mother on a regular basis.

Before you get too sad, remember, you can still look forward to posts about Michaela, Alistair, Jean-Luc, and Humphrey.

I'll be posting pictures of them playing outside, enjoying their first spring soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment