Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Jean-Luc And Humphrey: Feeling Better

Jean-Luc and Humphrey are feeling better. They antibiotics seemed to have helped them a lot.

We gave Michaela a little bit, just in case. I didn't want her to come down with anything.

We all miss Alistair. There is a certain emptiness to the house without him in it. I can't stop thinking about him.

Just writing in this blog, now that I have only three, now that one of them is in Heaven, I feel guilty. Extremely guilty.

I tried to save Alistair. I did everything I could think of to save him. It wasn't enough.

I wish I could have done more.

Jean-Luc, Humphrey, and Michaela have all been playing today. Except for when they were sleeping off the antibiotic.

They are much improved.

We all miss you and love you, Alistair.

No comments:

Post a Comment